Crap, this year is just getting away from me. It’s already been a big one.
- Rabbit had her 1st Birthday. They’re up and crawling and getting into mischief.
- We went camping. It was a great three nights away in Central Vic just out of Little Desert.
- I made the call not to return to study this year as I need to focus on my health. My leave of absence was approved without an issue.
- I dropped down a dose of my antidepressant. Outside of being sick for several days it went very well.
- M & J got their further study offers. M is doing an associate diploma in IT and J was offered a university place in law.
- J moved back in.
- B went to the USA and we survived!
- We finally got a plan mapped out for the backyard. This includes building B an office out there so Rabbit isn’t under his feet when he’s working.
- Rabbit has started standing on her own and attempting to walk. They’re not quite there yet, but soon.
- Dropped another 50mg off my antidepressants with minimal fuss.
- B and I have had 2, yes TWO!!!! date nights. One at the gorgeous Le Bon Ton and one, for my birthday, at Meat Maiden.
- I decided to start putting together a folio to apply to RMIT fine arts and then got distracted and decided to add one of the arts institues to my applications. Big folio required.
- Did an oil painting course and it rocked and suddenly I LOVE painting.
- Turned 35.
- Had a tarot reading with Ly De Angeles, who is fucking amazing. It was really interesting and I’m still digesting it and transcribing it days later.
- B went to NZ.
And, right now, I’m butting heads with my diet. I need to keep improving it, but a lot of what is good for me is downright bad for J and not really stuff M will eat, so I cook two meals every night, or variations on one meal, or suck it up? I’m really fucking frustrated. I’m not able to just say cook for yourselves either, or I don’t feel like I can. *Sigh*