I’ve not had much energy for blogging in the past few weeks so it’s now mid-March and no one has heard anything from me since January.
- Rabbit is ever adorable, sleeping quite well for her age and developing nicely.
- I’m back at uni and enjoying it.
- I have the world’s best partner who is doing their best to take care of me.
- My blood pressure has returned to normal after a few weeks of it being very high post birth.
- I am doing some work with a lovely lady and learning some new skills along the way.
- Uni is a struggle, do you know hard it is to study with an infant? Really fucking hard.
- I do not function well without sleep.
- I had to stop working on the Hekate stuff to fit in life stuff. This makes me sad.
- I am so many shades of out of spoons.
The (really) Ugly:
- My mental health has gone to hell in a handbasket. Primarily, we feel, because of lack of sleep combined with the added stress of motherhood and uni combined. I am… unwell. Very much so. The people I want to know the details already do, but suffice to say my medication is being upped to help my brain cope with everything and I’ve done an awful lot of crying recently.
- My floors… just don’t look at them if you visit.